Hello, thank you very much for visiting Sudachi Recipes! In this page, I will list every policy about recipes and photos of recipes on this website including how I calculate nutritional facts to use of photo.
How we calculate nutritional value
Every nutritional fact on this website is manually calculated by our professional nutritionist member (Shiho Maeda). She holds registered dietitian license in Japan (管理栄養士免許: acquired in 2007) as well as MSc degree in applied human nutrition at Oxford Brooks University in 2020.
She manually calculates the value based on “Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan (ver 2020)“. The reason why we don’t base it on US or UK databases is solely because sometimes Japanese specific ingredients/condiments are not found on these databases.
For these reasons, we have decided that it is better to use Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan on this website for more consistent and accurate nutritional information.
Please note that these calculations are still estimates and can vary slightly depending on different brands and ingredients.
Photos and recipe sharing policy
First, thank you for your interest in using my recipe content!
Every single recipe and photo on this website is created by me (Yuto Omura) in my own kitchen. Please keep in mind that a majority of the content on this website (Sudachi Recipes) is copyrighted and owned by me, Yuto Omura, the owner of this site.
- You may use ONE picture on your blog. The picture cannot be cropped or edited, and a direct link to the recipe post must be in close proximity to the picture.
- You may not copy and paste my recipes onto your blog. If you have made the recipe and would like to share it, please re-write it in your own words and provide a direct link to the original recipe on sudachirecipes.com.
- You may not make a collage of my pictures and post it on your blog.
- You may not pin my picture with a link back to your own blog’s page.
- You may not add your own watermark, add additional text, or change the composition of the picture in any other way.
If you have any questions or inquiries, head over to the contact page to fill in the form. Alternatively, you can also email any time info(at)sudachirecipes.com.