How to make Iced Matcha Latte with Soy Milk (アイス豆乳抹茶ラテ)
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- 1 tsp Brown sugar (muscovado or similar)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 30ml Hot water (around around 90°C or 195°F)
- 150ml Soy Milk
- A drop of vanilla extract
- 2-3 Ice cubes
- First, boil your water and then allow it to cool to about 90°C or 195°F.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tsp matcha powder and pour 30ml of the hot water over it. Whisk thoroughly to remove the lumps as much as possible.
- Add 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 tsp of honey and a drop of vanilla extract to the matcha and whisk again until the sugar has dissolved. Now you have a matcha syrup!
- Take a glass and add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Pour 150ml of soy milk over the ice.
- Pour the matcha syrup over the milk and stir it using a spoon or re-usable straw.
You can use any of your preferred milk in this recipe if you don't like soy milk.
You can change the quantity of honey and brown sugar to suit your own tastes.
We recommend brown sugar with matcha but of course, you can still use white sugar if you prefer.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: How to make iced matcha latte,Soy milk matcha latte,non-dairy milk matcha latte,Japanese matcha recipe,Iced matcha latte recipe,what matcha should i buy,soy milk latte recipe,how do you make matcha latte taste better