How to make popular Japanese breakfast, Natto Gohan (納豆ごはん) Japanese fermented soybeans on rice.
- 1 pack of natto
- 150g cooked Japanese white rice
- Your choice of toppings (see in post for ideas - I used 2 tbsp chopped spring onion and an egg yolk in the picture)
- Dish your rice up into a bowl.
- Open the natto and whisk with chopsticks at least 50 times (preferably 150) until foamy and stringy.
- Add the sauce included in the natto and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add your choice of toppings (see in post).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: Japanese natto, natto recipe, natto gohan, how to make natto gohan, natto gohan recipe,what is natto, how to eat natto, natto toppings, natto beans, fermented soybeans, where to buy natto, what does natto taste like, natto japanese, natto soybeans, tamago kake gohan natto, natto kake gohan,